job summary: Accounting Clerk
The accounting clerk is responsible for audit prep and accounting projects related to year-end audit.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Processes and matches incoming invoices with open purchase orders in preparation for payment to vendors.
- Prepares and processes internal check requests, credit card bills, and expense reports.
- Contacts vendors whenever problems with invoices arise, such as price discrepancy, missing invoices, credits, etc. Works with other departments in resolving problems with invoices.
- Liaison between Finance other departments for PO errors/resolution.
- Prepare weekly payable runs.
- Matches checks with back up and obtains authorized signatures.
- Mails all checks with documentation and files AP checks with documentation.
- Audit employee expense reports.
- Maintains the Accounts Payable files on an ongoing basis.
- Assists in reconciling GL accounts such as Accounts Payable to the General Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Assists in the month end close processes.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Associates degree in Accounting, or equivalent field.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting.
- Must have excellent data entry skills and ability to use 10-key function on a computer
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with NetSuite required.
- Attention to details and problem solving.
- Attention to deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with Access.
$20-$22 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258.
skills: Access, Excel, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.