job summary: Investment Compliance Coordinator
A Nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is currently seeking an experienced Financial Services professional to join their Fee, Maintenance and Business Development teams.
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Follow procedures to ensure control while providing customers with premier service.
- Work closely with Lease Administration Teams to assist with monitoring, requesting and reviewing documents for compliance related items, including: researching, compiling, collection of and in-depth analysis on complex Trust covenant compliance items/issues for an assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Complete account set-up, amendments, and terminations - this will require frequent interaction with other team members within the department and timely completion of checklists and an in-depth review of account documents.
- Work with Account Managers to proactively handle customer questions and requests relating to compliance responsibilities for assigned accounts.
- Assist and complete compliance related special projects for Account Management and Relationship Management as assigned.
- Prepare/assist with account set-ups in systems as directed by Account Management for all transactions according to procedures, guidelines and assigned duties as outlined in the operative documents.
- Consult with and assist Account Management in amendments/changes and complete actionable items.
- Update databases and any other systems as needed.
qualifications: Desired skills, competencies, experience, and credentials that can be used in the selection process to identify applicants who are better qualified to perform in the position:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com
- Previous Trust, Legal, Corporate Finance experience, or other applicable Financial Services industry work experience.
- Strong technology skills and ability to learn new systems.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Research and problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, and willingness to work in an evolving and changing environment with considerable deadlines in place.
- Ability to escalate issues.
- Strong communication skills with a variety of professionals and co-workers.
- Positive, high-energy individual who works well in fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Experience reading and interpreting Legal documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.