job summary: Financial Services Firm in San Francisco is seeking an immediate need for a Analytics Consultant (level 5).
Analytics Consultant will be responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling. Analytics Consultant duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 10 Years
The Analytics Consultant will be required to view application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods. May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
Analytics Consultant will be responsible but not limited to:
- Coordinainge the completion of Quantitative Impact Studies (QIS) and surveys proposed by the agencies with different business units within the organization.
- Research, analyze, and present the business impact of various proposed capital rule changes proposed by Bank of International Settlements (BIS) - Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) and other regulatory agencies within United States and foreign countries.
- Will understand the capital infrastructure, Reveleus (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - OFSAAI) and its data model.
- Ability to extract information necessary for management reporting.
- May assist other team members with risk weighted asset forecasting, management reporting allocation analysis, and other ad hoc projects.
Must have and Education
- Essbase and/or SmartView experience preferred
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years related industry experience.
- Experience working with at least one of the following asset classes/areas in calculating or analyzing Regulatory Capital (Basel III credit risk): retail, wholesale, derivatives, repurchase agreements/margin loans, securities, and/or equities
- Familiarity with using Reveleus (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - OFSAAI
- Experience with SQL and data querying
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities and attention to detail
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience and familiarity with regulatory rules on Basel III credit risk and performing Quantitative Impact Studies (QIS)
- CFA or CPA preferred.
skills: Oracle, SQL, Oracle Financials, CPA, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.