job summary: Senior Corporate Accountant Needed!
Massively growing, publicly traded company in Westchester County, NY is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their ever growing group. If you are a CPA (or working towards a CPA) and looking for a company that will help take you to the next step of your career - Apply today!
location: Elmsford, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the month end close procedures from A to Z including but not limited to
- Journal entries
- Assist in the Financial Reporting process including SEC filings, 10K's & 10Q's
- Become the go to person for US GAAP standards
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a progressive Accounting role
- Mix of public/private is highly preferred
- CPA or working towards a CPA candidates will be considered first
skills: Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, SEC Reporting, CPA, Bank Reconciliations, SEC, Month-End Close, CPA Candidate, Financial Reporting - SEC, Regulatory Compliance - SEC, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.