Are you a manager for a top public accounting firm looking for an opportunity to join a large public company?
We are seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to join one of the largest asset management firms in the world, located here in Newport Beach!
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $1,001 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate and supervise the monthly accounting close for multiple global subsidiaries
- Financial reporting for various entinties on a US GAAP, IFRS, and local GAAP basis
- Coordinate audits (internal and external) and review audited financial statements and regulatory reports for certain global subsidiaries
- Respond to a lead special projects and ad-hoc requests
- BA in Accounting from an accredited university
- CPA preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
If you are interested in this Senior Accounting Manager opportunity apply now to be considered!
skills: GAAP, IFRS, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.