Busy investment company in Baltimore is seeking a Senior Accountant to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to get involved in the accounting for stock market investments, derivatives, options, dividends and tax issues. 9-5, 40 hours, no overtime and no weekends!
location: Pikesville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Accounting for investments including monitoring fund performance
- Prepare accounting schedules
- Provide financial information to outside tax accountants and auditors
- Prepare financial statements
- Hands on journal entries, account reconciliations, payables, expenses
- BS in Accounting
- CPA a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in public accounting or a corporate accounting setting
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Desire to learn more about investment accounting
- Some knowledge of business and personal tax a plus
Click apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
skills: CPA, $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.