Randstad Professionals is partnering with a company in the San Jose area and we are looking for a fantastic Staff Accountant to join their growing team!
The perfect candidate for this role is a versatile, self motivated and a fast learner with the desire to advance their career and skill sets.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- General Ledger accounting
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Responsible for full-cycle accounts payable.
- Insure proper general ledger accounting treatment for all related AP postings.
- Reviewing purchase order and making necessary adjustments
- Support Month-end and year-end close process.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Support quarterly and annual audits.
- Journal Entries
qualifications: Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel or other Accounting Software.
- Experience working with Oracle r12 (required)
- Time management skills and attention to Detail a must.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP and FASB.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.