Randstad Professionals is recruiting for an anticipated opening with one of our key clients in the Providence area. Wonderful work environment and benefits. Excellent compensation structure and opportunities to strengthen your career path!
We are actively interviewing Finance and Accounting professionals this week!
Senior and Mid-Level Staff Accountants
Payroll professionals - from Clerk to Senior level
Full Charge Bookkeepers
Financial Analysts/Budget Analysts
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/ Collections (Commercial & Consumer)
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparing customer statements, bills, and invoices
- Calculating receipts and verifying details of transactions
- Preparing and posting invoices
- Verify status of delinquent accounts
- Make outbound collections calls to solicit payment on overdue accounts
- College degree or some college and equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in month end close, AR, AP
- Major ERP system knowledge - SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, Sage
- Basic accounting program and software knowledge
- Strong proficiency and recent experience in MS Office (emphasis on Excel)
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Lauren.Marculitis@RandstadUSA.com or call 401.824.0218 today!
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.