Controller/6K Quarterly Bonuses
Are you looking to provide leadership and coordination of company's financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions? Can you ensure company accounting procedures fit GAAP? This is your kind of role. The ideal candidate will have 6-12 years of progressive Accounting experience and strong leadership skills and prefer a hands on. This company is nationwide and is rapidly growing.
Key Features of the position: Will assist with relocation to South Texas. Large team at a company focused on rapid expansion and valuing everyone in the organization. Good benefits and competitive salaries.
location: Brownsville, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department.
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses.
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts with the other managers of the business.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Insurance industry experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time-frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required along with minimum five years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Public Accounting experience is REQUIRED.
- Financial Services Experience
- Insurance Services Accounting Experience
- CPA and MBA
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
Reach out to Joshua.Williamson@randstadusa.com if you are interested and feel you meet the requirements below. I wouldn't apply if you haven't worked in the Financial Sector.
skills: GAAP, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.