job summary: Assistant Branch Manager - BANKING
Permanent - Full time opportunity - 40 hrs
Randstad is looking for an experienced Assistant Branch Manager. As the Assistant Branch Manager your responsibilities will include providing exception service to all customers, oversee the daily operations of the branch, develop and monitor sales skills of the branch team, work with the branch manager on setting & achieving branch goals, ensure all product literature is up to date and perform regular quality checks to ensure appropriate material is posted and available; in accordance with federal and state regulations.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 61,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Among other general banking operations duties, some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Support Success Sharing by achieving individual and branch sales goals. Work with the Manager to develop and implement sales strategies and coach the staff to achieve sales goals.
- Oversee daily branch operations by assuring compliance with policies and procedures and security procedures, promptly resolve maintenance issues and effectively manage expenses. Assure branch staff completes all required compliance training and adheres to all compliance policies. Recognize work processes that can be streamlined to reduce cost, save time and encourage staff to provide their suggestions. Perform all Teller Team Leader and Teller duties as needed.
- Manage all aspects of staff performance. Provide training, timely review of performance progress and maintain performance documentation for Member Service Representatives. Assure that annual performance evaluations and monthly meetings with staff (Member Service Representatives) are completed on time.
- Two to three years of supervisory and sales management experience preferred
- Bilingual / Spanish speaking preferred
- Knowledge of branch operations
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Consume lending experience
skills: Branch Management, Retail Banking, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.