- This is a contract role expected to last 3 months.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- You will be responsible for the coordination, organization and publication of content and marketing materials on our websites run on Adobe AEM.
- You will assist in creating and implementing SEO strategy and digital marketing campaigns for web content, both paid and organic
- You will monitor the overall performance of SEO and content marketing campaigns, both paid and organic
- Develop minimum and maximum content scenarios to accommodate responsive web and localization of content for other global regions.
- Maintain documentation and support authors on the CMS.
- 1-3 years experience using content management systems, Adobe AEM a plus.
- Experience with SEO and digital marketing (paid advertising and organic audience growth) preferred.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Strong communication skills and acute attention to details
- Capable of prioritizing daily tasks and following-thru on projects to successful completion
- An eye for layout and can source, optimize, and upload digital assets.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Knowledgeable of HTML
- Experienced using Google suite of tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive)
- Copyediting experience is a plus
- Willingness to be hands-on
- Experience working side-by-side with engineers and marketing professionals is a plus
- Knowledge of another language in addition to English is helpful but not mandatory
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.