Our client is on the hunt for an amazing Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst supports business decision and strategy initiatives by preparing budgets, forecast and profitability analyses for the companies operating sites' also responsible for the general ledger including monthly reconciliations and account analysis. This is a hybrid role with high exposure to the leadership team. These position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, financial reporting and analysis. This position is reporting to the controller but will work very closely with the various sites CEO's in preparing departmental budgets and financial analysis.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Maintains and balances subsidiary ledger accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions as well as resolving discrepancies.
- Identify opportunities to automate, streamline and improve reporting and budgeting procedures, and exploits those opportunities through implementation
- Work cooperatively with other disciplines and accept directions form supervisors
- Analyze transactions, events, and circumstances that caused changes in the Company's assets, liabilities and equity for proper recognition in the financial statements
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the sites performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with 5+ years' experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Must enjoy a faced paced "startup feel" of a company
- Must be detailed-oriented, have a proactive approach and the ability to work with a team
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
For immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity please send your resume in word document to: Cecilia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: email@example.com Direct: 610-382-9742
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.