Senior Commercial Credit Analyst - Banking
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for Senior Commercial Credit Analysts
in the greater Boston area. As a Senior Commercial Credit Analyst
you will play an integral part of the commercial lending team at the bank. You will participate in the credit decision making process, attend joint client calls and have frequent interaction with C-Suite executives.
location: Stoughton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Independently underwrite commercial real estate (CRE) and commercial & industrial (C&I) loan credit facilites for new requests, renewals/extensions, loan modifications as well as conduct annual relationship reviews and covenant testing in accordance with Bank credit policy
- Spread and analyze relevant financial data, including tax returns/financial statements of businesses and personal guarantors including borrower prepared projections
- Identify potential areas of risk, assess repayment ability, examine cash flow (stand alone and global), and review collateral adequacy
- Perform appropriate market, industry and economic analysis as well as obtain credit and other associated business reports on new and existing customers
- Present comprehensive credit presentations and final recommendations in accordance with loan policy
- Assist in developing and recommending process improvement and efficiency initiates
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance (or equivalent experience)
- 3 - 5 years of direct credit analysis experience required, formal bank credit training beneficial.
- Experience with both CRE and C&I underwriting
- Capable of multi-tasking, managing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial statements and tax returns
$75K - $85K+ base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application Process:
Submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Credit Analysis, Commercial Lending, Letters of Credit, Credit Supv/Mgmt, Commercial Credit Trained, Commercial Credit Analysis, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.