job summary: Amazing role to pivot from accounting into financial analysis!
Privately held communications firm in Downtown Baltimore is hiring an ambitious 3-5 year professional to serve as a Financial Analyst. With 80% domestic sales and 20% International, this organization is extremely profitable and growing. This role will provide a nice mix of GAAP accounting and financial planning and analysis (FP&A) review. Growth is immanent for high performers. The incumbent will report to someone who has received 3 promotions in the last 5 years!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review financial statements for up to 5 affiliates
- Reconcile key accounts
- Investigate variances from prior period
- Communicate with Business Managers to discuss financial items
- Prepare and manage financial reports
- Prepare financial analysis for Senior Management
- BS Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- 3-5+ years' experience, with foundation in public accounting preferred
- 1+ years' experience with financial analysis
- Strong communication skills are paramount as this is a highly visible role to liaise with senior management across organization
- >10% travel Internationally
Click to apply, or send your resume to email@example.com.
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.