Company is looking to hire a Controller to manage all aspects of the accounting and finance for the organization including all corporate accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, and audits.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Manage all accounting operations: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable including Billing, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end close and year-end close
- Prepare timely financial statements on a monthly basis
- Handle all regulatory reporting and budgeting for the company
- Coordinate with external auditors
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting.
skills: General Ledger, Internal Controls, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.