Jr. Project Manager
Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution.
The right candidate will be a Project Manager who has the ability to work with multiple lines of business' and easily transition from project to project.
This position is a remote opportunity however you must be able to co-locate as appropriate for project support, at a minimum of 5 days/month. Candidates must be located within 1 hour of location.
This team will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the enterprise. Successful candidates will work on a variety of projects across multiple LOBs. Required:
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Experience with both business (non-technical) and technical project management
- Experience coordinating people, process, and tech changes in projects and programs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Financial services is preferred
- Federal regulatory experience
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Wholesale experience
- Financial Services Experience
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 37.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are across multiple departments within a line of business segment and medium risk, scope and complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a group of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- May lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, ITIL, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, PMI, Agile Development, Project Management Skills and Tools, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.