- This is a contract role expected to last 3 months with a possibility of going permanent.
- There are two openings and each candidate will be chosen for either Project 1 or Project 2.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 27.78 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Search contracts database for approximately 150 supplier agreements.
- Abstract a set of data fields for all orders and SOWs from that collection of agreements. Information will be collected in Microsoft Excel.
- The role will be within a Sourcing organization supporting an IT driven project.
- Project 1: Review supplier contracts that the organization assumed as part of corporate acquisition of another company. Work with internal business owners to come up with strategy for each contract which could be termination, renewal, assignment, migration to a contract, etc.
- Project 2: Review supplier contracts that were historically used by an entity that the organization divested in the last 12 months to determine if a renegotiation of those contracts would deliver savings to the organization since there is less usage with the divested entity no longer using the software.
- Experience working in a corporate environment on complex projects
- Ability to interact with senior level leaders
- Experience interpreting and drafting contract language
- Understanding of software license concepts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.