job summary: Billing Analyst
Randstad's central San Diego mid size client is seeking a billing analyst to join their team with strong communication skills and a go-getter mentality. Being that it is an immediately contract opening they need someone to come in and hit the ground running!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Reviewing billing invoices and validating the accuracy
- Utilizing excel to determine what is ready for pricing, catch any discrepancies or missing data points.
- Verify billing statements correspond with internal reports, complete new customer set up, and run weekly/monthly reports to validate accuracy.
- Assist as backup support for customer service inquires and issues
- 2+ years of previous billing experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Any college experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
skills: Billing, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.