Randstad Professionals has an immediate for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their fast-paced team. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for reporting consolidation of operational results and the reporting of financial statements to senior management and third parties.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist the FP&A team in improving current operational processes
- Work directly with Director of FP&A in preparation and presentation of monthly and quarterly financial information
- Oversee SG&A reporting, analysis, and forecasting, including supporting department managers with ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Assist Director of FP&A with the Annual budgeting process.
- Provide financial guidance and support to the department heads of all areas during the annual planning cycle, subsequent reviews and re-forecasts, including modeling, data analysis, process improvement, and other requisite functions as the business dictates.
- Assist Director of FP&A with management and reporting.
- Work with Divisional Controllers of the business units to consolidate information regarding financial forecasts and analysis.
- Prepare monthly KPI schedules from business units for month-end reporting
- Perform breakdown of costs for insights on country efficiency
- 4 year degree in Accounting. Master's degree preferred. CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in accounting and finance.
- Industry or real estate experience preferred
- Proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and other MS Office suite products
- Self-motivated/self-managed with a high degree of financial analytical ability
skills: Budgeting, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Business Analysis, Asset Management, Analysis, Asset Based, Activity Based Cost, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Risk, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, Activity Based Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.