- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $61 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- PM will work with the Program Manager to oversee all business aspects of projects including defining project schedules, managing resources, and monitoring timelines.
- Responsibilities include managing team(s), creating and managing Project Plans, running Program meetings and preparing status reports.
- Will be primarily responsible for coordinating UAT efforts and reporting.
- Responsible for adhering to SDLC standards and applying them to every phase of the project.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of working experience in project management.
- Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope, Communication,
- Financial and Risk Management practices.
- Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and Software
- Development Life Cycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient with MS Office suite including MS Project.
- Extensive experience with managing offshore teams and/or vendors.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, inclusive of written, verbal and listening.
- Customer Service oriented and strong teamwork.
- Actively working on or already PMP certified
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.