Consumer Goods company on the Peninsula is looking to bring on an Accounting Assistant to join the Accounting department. Accounting Assistant will be reporting to the the Accounting Manager and provide support for day-to-day accounting operations. Company is rapidly growing and Accounting Assistant will also have growth opportunity to develop accounting career. Free snacks, coffee and discounts on company goods. Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm. Free parking.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Sales Accounting Manager.
- Produce departmental sales and other management reports.
- Post reconciled daily sales receipts and produce cashier reconciliation reports following up with differences.
- Assist with monthly billings and sales related GL account reconciliations.
- Attend to customer inquiries, credit applications, and invoices for customers and vendor allowances.
- Process and collect outstanding accounts receivable including bad debts and bad checks. Maintain Standard Operating Procedures online and in files
- Sales Reports
- Submitting and following up on manufacture coupons
- Accounts Payable - Researching outstanding past due invoices and credit memos
- 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Quickbooks experience required
Click to apply.
skills: Quickbooks, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.