job summary: Senior Credit Analyst Needed!
Large, prominent community bank in Fairfield County, CT is looking for a senior level Credit Analyst to join their fast paced team. Previous banking experience is an absolute requirement!
If you have previous experience within a banking community within their credit department and are ready for your next step, apply today to start a conversation!
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage the credit process with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Preparing written credit offerings, renewals and reports after complete vetting of potential borrowers
- Become the go - to person for follow up questions and concerns from borrowers
- Through understanding of financial statement analysis
- Ability to learn and maintain an institutional knowledge of bank and the banking industry
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4+ years as a Credit Analyst within the Banking industry
- Heavy Excel knowledge and understanding
skills: Credit Analysis, Letters of Credit, Account Opening - Banking, Mortgage Credit/Collections, Commercial Credit Trained, Commercial Credit Analysis, Credit Line Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.