Global asset management company is seeking Financial Associate to join the team. This company currently has over 450 entities globally and over $27B in assets. Qualified candidates will have a degree within an analytical- or math-focused field and a drive to learn in a fast-paced environment.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports encompassing:
- debt, fee and waterfall calculations
- interest and currency derivatives
- portfolio statistical data
- Purchase price calculations
- Capital calls or distributions
- Present value remarketing calculations
- Review of contract summaries
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong GPA in analytical field
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, communication, and administrates top level care and attention to detail
- Precision and detail for multi-million dollar transactions
- Ability to interpret and comprehend complex contract documentation
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Bank Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.