job summary: Accountant Description
The Accountant performs general accounting duties including but not limited to preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records, and reports.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Key member of month end close process including journal entries
- Prepare monthly expense review and analysis
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and coordinate various audit schedules for external auditors
- Work on ad-hoc reporting and special assignments as they arise
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Very detail oriented and proactive
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Public accounting experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with a large ERP system, with a strong preference using Oracle
- Manufacturing industry and Blackline experience a plus
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, Capitalization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.