job summary: Interested in working side-by-side with a top CFO to learn in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment? Looking for a role that will jump-start your career and teach you how to be an Executive?
Accounting Manager needed for a newly created role within a $40M entrepreneurial venture in the healthcare industry. Reporting to the CFO, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures in accordance to US GAAP, full financial statement preparation at month end, monthly financial planning and reporting, and budgeting. This company is seeking a strong leader able to own the accounting and financial function of a growing division.
location: Pikesville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Establishing best-practices for monthly operational accounting
- Hands-on support and management of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing.
- Monthly financial statement preparation.
- Assistance with due diligence for pending acquisitions
- Strategic financial planning for future growth
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years diverse experience in public or corporate accounting
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Ability to work comfortably in the weeds as well as operate as a member of the leadership team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ERP accounting systems
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Financial Statements, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.