Randstad Professionals has an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution.
The right candidate will be a Project Coordinator who has the ability to work with multiple lines of business' and easily transition from project to project.
This team will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the enterprise. Successful candidates will work on a variety of projects across multiple LOBs.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for managing and coordinating activities and resources in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) in support of large-scale projects that are typically longer-term, with medium to high scope, impact, risk and complexity.
- Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following: gathers project requirements; develops and maintains project documentation; tracks and reports project and budget status
- Identifies project/production issues and identifies resources to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays; schedules and coordinates problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions;
- Arranges and/or delivers training; documents new or revised processes and procedures; updates Web sites that host project documents, reports, and/or group information;
- Serves as point of contact for project information and updates.
- 4+ years project support experience.
- Experience coordinating people, process, and tech changes in projects and programs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Financial services is preferred
- Federal regulatory experience
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Wholesale experience
- Financial Services Experience
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, PMI, Agile Development, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.