job summary: Function
: Performing all aspects Financial Data and Cost Accounting Analysis.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- Assists in the analysis of financial data and extracts and defines relevant information.
- Reviews costs and performs cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
- Performs statistical, cost, and financial analysis of data reported in the various financial systems.
- Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis.
- Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Interprets financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Ability to perform all department functions; such as AP,AR,PR, GL transactions and all the review and analysis associated with these areas.
Long hours of sitting at desk and use of office equipment in a cubicle. Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Three to Five years related financial experience required. Additional education may be substituted for some experience. Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, extensive knowledge of spreadsheets-a must, and/or word processing required. Detail oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential. Ability to multi task and manage numerous activities. Experience with MAS 500 a plus.
- Required: Four years college with courses in accounting, business, or equivalent experience
For consideration, please apply to this post or email your resume directly to email@example.com
skills: Cost Accounting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.