Cost Accounting Manager needed for international manufacturer in the greater Greenville, NC area.
location: Greenville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Plans study and collects data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyzes data obtained and records results.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzes audits of costs and prepares reports.
- Compiles cost information to be used in operating budget preparation.
- Makes estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of product or services.
- Maintain cost accounting system.
- Reconciles finished goods inventor.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from a four-year university in Accounting.
- With a minimum of 2 solid years of Costing Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience working with Engineering and Manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Co-ordinate monthly and annual budget forecast for plant operations.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Experience with monitoring, preparing and analyzing Capital Authorization Request.
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.