Marketing Coordinator, Project Management
Immediate position available, 6 month contract. An opening for a major bank in DTLA
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage legal and compliance reviews
- Manage project(s) or assist
- Develop PowerPoints
- Manage scheduling/coordinate schedules
- Experience in the banking/finance industry is required
- 3-5 years' experience a must have
- BA degree in marketing/communication
- Must be experienced with project management/coordination
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint-emphasis in PowerPoint
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.