New NW Atlanta based manufacturing/consumer products company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to be a highly visible, key member of the Commercial Finance team focused on development of the company's annual operating plan, forecasting, and financial analysis functions.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Continuous evaluation of financial feasibility of the business strategy
- Identifying opportunities to increase profitability of existing accounts by; investigating sales and margin performance, risk evaluation, pricing parameters.
- Provide expertise of the financial model; focusing on unleveraged, leveraged cost and margin analysis
- Build annual Budgets and quarterly Forecast for Sales, RD&A, Operating Expenses
- Understand the Sales relations to market factors; regression and correlation analysis
- Analyze market, POS and monitor trends for monthly Sales forecast
- Continuous support on pricing strategy for new/existing customers to balance competitiveness with profitability (PCRs)
- Publish monthly reporting for Sales & Marketing organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with concentration either in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 3+ years solid FP&A experience
- Proven track record of challenging status quo and driving business performance through financial analytics
- Experience supporting sales and/or marketing organization in consumer product/manufacturing industry is highly preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.