A Sodo company is looking to bring on an administrator to handle their Accounts Payable and some Human Resources work for the next 9 months. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working with people and is looking to grow their experience in both Accounting and Human Resources.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
AP Clerk--- Report to Site Controller for this function (50%)
- Issue PO for utilities and misc. orders.
- Oversee PO/GRN process (as, Edits)
- Review PO/Invoice variances.(Using AP audit tool)
- Relevant monthly accounting tasks.
- DFM approvals
Payroll and Employee Benefits (30%)
- Tracking and managing time and attendance
- Responsible for completion of Payroll process
- PO for temp hours
- Completion of employee change forms
- Monitoring vacation time
- Maintaining employee / temporary labor information
- New employee hire forms / on-boarding
- Working with HR to ensure all company / legal requirements are followed
- Labor and OT analysis
- Adhoc requests / duties from HR Business Partner / Plant Manager
- Authorizations for new employees access to mapics, email and internet policy
- Assist with coordinating staff events - Christmas lunch / summer picnic, etc
- Monitoring office supplies
- Arrange welcome/food for visitors.
- Adhoc duties for Plant Manager and Plant Controller when they arise
- Support the SQF Food Safety and Quality System by implementing and following procedures, taking part in GMP inspections, conducting and/or participating in internal audits and management reviews, and participating in training.
The perfect candidate for this role will be enthusiastic about learning, interested in working with all sorts of people, and have excellent attention to detail. A bachelors degree is preferred, but not required, along with 1 year of Accounting experience.
Don't wait to apply!
skills: Benefit Administration, A/P Processing, A/P Review, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.