job summary: Audit Manager Needed!!
Large, regional CPA firm in Westchester County is looking for an Audit Manager to lead their Nonprofit department. This Manager will assist in the development of audit strategies, analyze findings and implement procedures for the non-profit industry.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- This Manager will be responsible for the development of the Nonprofit department and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Client engagements and expectations
- Be budget conscientious
- Audit and recommendations of new policies and procedures
- Improve internal controls
- Become the Nonprofit industry expert
- Train and develop junior members of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Audit or related field
- CPA required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role with at least 2+ years in a management role
- Experience within the Non-profit industry is required
- Reliable, personal vehicle is required
skills: Operational Audit, Client Service, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Audit, SOX, Compilation, Audit - External, Certify/Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.