job summary: Senior Credit Analyst Needed - Banking
Well known, leading community bank in Fairfield County, CT is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their well established group. This person will works closely with the SVP of Credit and help mold and develop the junior analyst on the team.
location: New Canaan, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- This position will be responsible for the underwriting of new business credit including but not limited to
- Preparing projects and questions for potential clients
- Analyzing trends and market data
- Drafting loans for approvals and reviewing appraisals
- Become the go-to person for lenders and borrowers.
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5-10 years of commercial credit, credit union or commercial banking experience.
- Commercial Industrial Loan and Commercial Real Estate underwriting experience is an absolute must
skills: Credit Analysis, Consumer Lending, Corporate Lending, Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial Credit Trained, Commercial Credit Analysis, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.