job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Specialist who is responsible for procurement and logistics functions for a local construction company. If you're looking to grow with a company that will give you the tools to succeed, this is your position. The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for soliciting bids, pre-qualification of trades and vendors, purchasing materials and assists in ensuring the company standards for quality and reliability of trades and vendors are being met.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Recruits, selects, and maintains a base of qualified trade contractors
- Negotiates prices, terms, and rebates with Suppliers/Manufacturers/Trade Partners and executes contracts.
- Ensures that all necessary documentation is collected and up to date from contractors prior to start of work.
- Negotiates and contracts best pricing for both trade contractors and vendors
- Assists in maintaining accurate standard specifications and scopes of work for each cost type.
- Establishes and maintain a Trade Partner/Supplier performance evaluation system
- Generates and distribute accurate purchase orders within standard time frame to keep workflow consistent
- Generates unit job cost budgets prior to start of construction.
- Work in conjunction with estimator to give information regarding materials and labor pricing when needed.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement or purchasing within the construction industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills and budget management.
Compensation is up to 45k based on experience. Please click apply or email resume email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Purchase Orders, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.