Manager-level financial consultants work closely with senior management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Experience with Report writing and developing and managing relationships with client management.
- Ability to communicate with members of the team on how to best produce best practice results.
- Experience with creating relationships with clients and maintaining positive relationships
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting - CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of degree in Accounting
- 5 to 8 years experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service
skills: Big 4 Proprietary Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.