Interested in switching CPA Firms?
We are looking for a Senior Tax Manager who is interested in being fast tracked to Partner with a local CPA firm to lead the tax planning, tax research and tax functions. This firm has deep relationships in the market and prides themselves on offering a multitude of services to small businesses, individuals, employee operated business and more.
The company mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of their clients? needs, thorough research, and sound analysis.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Provides innovative tax planning and consulting advice to organizations and individuals.
- Identifies and mitigates tax risks for clients and the Firm.
- Motivates, trains and empowers tax department staff.
- Effectively manages multiple clients, budgets, and production goals
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates knowledge of client's businesses.
- Reviews: tax returns, compilations, and correspondence related to federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Handles federal, state, and local tax audits.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum six years of experience in public accounting firm
- CPA license required
- Comprehensive knowledge in regards to federal tax compliance, tax planning, tax analysis, and tax research
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and anticipate client needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
skills: Tax Research, TAX, CPA, Tax Compliance, State & Local Tax, Income Tax, Tax Planning, Withholding Taxes, Trust & Estate Tax, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Tax Supv/Mgmt, Tax Provision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.