Randstad's Client, a large technology company located in North County San Diego, is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Senior HR Generalist will be supporting multiple lines of business utilizing their in-depth understanding of HR policies and change management. This is a great position for a strong Senior-level HR Generalist looking to join a dynamic and growing organization!
In addition to providing oversight for the US Human Resources Team, they will also have a close partnership with the Global Human Resources Team, and will be in a highly visible role.
The ideal candidate will meet all the the requirements below in addition to having a strong professional presence. They must have the ability to lead an organization through positive change based on their recommendations and expertise.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee the US HR Delivery team and coordinate efforts with the Global HR team
- Full-spectrum HR support including new employee onboarding/orientation, employee performance reviews, employee relations, and exit interviews
- Provide insight on existing practice improvement, process implementation, and areas for improvement
- Plan and execute large scale change efforts
- Maintain corporate compliance in regards to labor laws and facilitate the distribution of new corporate policies
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior HR capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong knowledge of employee relations, talent acquisition/management, labor laws, and change management
- Experience with managing change in a complex organization across multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to partner effectively with internal Business Partners, Managers, and Executives
skills: Project Manager, Human Resources, Business Continuity Planning, operational leadership, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations, Shared Services Design, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.