Accounting Manager (Reggie)
My client, well established commercial real estate firm in Galleria area, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. As an key leader part of the Accounting and Finance group, you will direct members of the Accounting team,oversee the day-to-day accounting functions, review vital aspects of the Accounting cycle and manage reporting and interface with key members of the management team.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supervise an accounting staff of 8-10.
- Accurately record income, expenses, and changes in assets and liabilities on a
- Review reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and applicable schedules to
ensure accurate reporting.
- Review monitoring of cash balances and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Review and prepare cash funding requests.
- Review and review monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare and assist property management in annual budget process.
- Update projected cash flow schedules throughout year.
- Review and calculate annual operating expense recoveries (CAM reconciliation).
- Maintain tenant ledgers and interact with tenants with disputes.
- Calculate and prepare management fees.
- Monitor tenant sales reporting and calculate percentage rent.
- Calculate and prepare sales tax returns.
- Review and prepare monthly distributions to equity partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5 or more years of commercial property accounting
- MRI experience required, Yardi experience is a plus
- Must be organized, concise, detailed, flexible, and efficient
- Have the ability to handle multiple properties and multiple clients
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.