Payroll Manager for an established and growing company in the Richmond Area. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, who leads by example, highly organized individual to join the Payroll department to provide all facets of payroll administration, including the processing of weekly, multi-state payroll for over 20,000 employees.
Experience in multi-state payroll, understanding state and local taxes in different entities.
Compensation: $75k - $85k + fantastic bonus!
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Job Duties:
- Manage a team of 7 Direct Reports and maintain weekly payroll information for 20,000+ employees across all 50 states
- Determination of payroll liabilities and calculation of multi-state (50) and local taxes.
- Research of existing and new legislation, enforcement and adherence to these.
- Preparation of reporting summaries of earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Reconciliation of payroll by resolving discrepancies.
- Complies with all wage, 401K ERISA and IRS laws.
- 6+ years of corporate payroll experience including multi-state, 3+ experience leading teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPP highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel
skills: Certified Payroll Professional, 1099s, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.