job summary: Summary:
Randstad Professionals is currently seeking experience tax professionals (2-6 years) with strong ASC 740 background.
The positions primary responsibility include managing the outsourcing of federal/state tax returns, assistance in the preparation of income tax provision, and international tax compliance.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Job Details:
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Senior: 2-5 Years of Tax experience // Lead: 5+ years of Tax experience
- BS Degree in Accounting
- ASC 740 experience is required
- Public Accounting background is highly preferred
Compensation up to $95k + Bonus + Profit Sharing - Based on experience.
skills: Tax Provision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.