Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Capital Markets Project Manager in the Charlotte, NC area.
- E-Trading Experience
- Capital Markets experience
- 10+ years project management experience
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 52.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Futures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.