One of our preferred clients of the Greater New Haven County area, is seeking a Senior Manager, SEC Reporting. The company has been experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and expansion due to their client success! This role will be responsible for managing assurance engagements, with minimum oversight by Partner.
The company offers flex hours, a healthy work/life balance, with exceptional pay and benefits, along with opportunities for professional advancement. If you are looking for a company that will truly invest in your career, please apply!
location: New Haven, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Review and evaluate work papers, and determine compliance with professional standards and firm policy.
- Generate budgets.
- Review reports and financial statements.
- Maintain profitable realization rates.
- Manage risk and ensure quality control procedures are being handled.
- Assume responsibility for billing and collections when circumstances permit.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with client management.
- Provide on-the-job training to subordinates.
- Generate new business annually for new and existing clients.
- Complete performance evaluations constructively and timely, and also provide ongoing performance feedback to employees.
- Maintain required annual CPEs.
- Must be a licensed CPA.
- MBA/BS/MS in Accounting from an accredited college or university (minimum of 150 college credits).
- 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP/Tax Law Knowledge.
- Strong SEC Reporting background
$130-150K+ plus discretionary bonus
If you are qualified and interested people email me your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: SEC Reporting, CPA, Tax Compliance, GAAP, tax audit, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.