Seeking a Senior Tax Associate to join our growing team! For over 35 years, we've helped small businesses and individuals solve problems and build profits. We specialize in providing business tax and planning services, with a problem solving approach that helps you save money!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop relationships with client personnel responsible for tax issues
- Research and propose resolution to technical tax matters
- Review income tax returns including high net worth individuals, C-corps, S-corps, Non-profits, and trusts
- Inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members
- Build on technical competence by keeping up-to-date on trends, developments, and technical authorities
- 5+ years recent experience.Ability to supervise others
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college/university
- CPA or EA preferred
skills: Tax Research
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.