Company in the Bay Area is seeking a Staff Accountant. Candidate must have great communication, be able to work independently, and be able to multi-task on a daily basis. The individual will be responsible for journal entries, reconciliation, assisting with month end closing, and general ledgers. Ideal candidate must be advanced in Excel skills and have knowledge in ERP systems such as NetSuite and SAP.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- All accounting responsibilities such as accounts payable and accounts receivable duties
- Responsibilities in journal entries, reconciliation, and general ledgers
- Be involved in month end closings
- Effectively work with the team in an efficient manner with clear communication
- Bachelor's Degree or equal experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in accounting
- Be able to work with a team with effective communication
- Advanced skills in Excel
For immediate consideration, please respond directly to posting
skills: Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.