Are you a Tax Accountant seeking a new position? How does work with a non-client facing, laid back, CPA firm sound?
Our Client, located close to Downtown Nashville, TN is actively seeking a Tax Accountant who can dive right in for a temp to hire opportunity!
Interested? Let's talk today!!
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepares and reviews corporate, partnership, LLC, trust, estate and individual tax returns
- Assists in tax planning
- Identifies client issues, develops innovative solutions for clients, and communicates these with client personnel and direct managers and shareholders
- Develops and maintains business relationships with clients and gains the confidence of top-level client personnel
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients' businesses
- Provides leadership in developing staff and effectively educates and delegates
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification preferred
- 5+ years experience with a public accounting firm/tax accounting
- Detailed and organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high-quality results
Please reach out to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.