job summary: Corporate Accountant Needed!
Fast paced, well known company in Westchester County is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be able to manage the month end close process and have previous familiarity with Accounts Receivable.
location: Valhalla, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Become an active member in month end activity with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Journal Entries
- Fixed Assets
- SOX compliance
- Liaison between the Accounting and AR department to help out with AR leasing and collection of receivables.
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Large ERP knowledge is useful
skills: SAP, JD Edwards, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Hyperion, Accruals, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, Month-End Close, Consumer Collections, SOX, A/R Review, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.