job summary: International Tax Manager Needed, CPA firm!
Very busy CPA firm is looking for a Tax Manager for their International team to lead their growing group. This Tax Manager will be able to oversee and develop a a small to mid-sized group and have previous experience with foreign tax credits, treaties and financial reporting.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative individual tax planning, including international cross border consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Specialization and experience in both individual returns and flow through entity tax areas
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving strategies
- Provide proper representation with taxing authorities for clients under federal or state examination.
- Possess strong writing skills for responding to problem resolutions for tax notices.
- Work closely with Partners, Principals, Directors, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews
- Assist partners with preparation of engagement budgets, client billing and staff performance reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax or related field. Master is Taxation a plus
- 5+ years of relevant Tax experience within a public company, 2 in an International capacity
- CPA IS REQUIRED
skills: International Tax, International Planning, Corporate Tax-International, Form 1120 - "C" Corporation, Form 1120S - "S" Corporation, Form 1065 - Partnership, International Compliance, Implementation of Tax pronouncements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.