Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for an Accountant to cover a 6-8 week project in the Buckhead area. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience working in a high volume, fast-paced manual accounting environment. We are looking for an experienced accountant with QuickBooks experience who is immediately available.
Please see additional details below..
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 10-6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process all receipts (e.g., petty cash/event petty cash) and record corresponding revenues.
- Prepare event P&L (or flash) and journal entries.
- Review and monitor Quickbooks reports
- Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables; submit and file rent calculations and lease payments
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and enter month-end journal entries.
- Prepare schedules for the month-end / quarter-end reporting package.
- Complete the monthly Financial Statement Checklist and supporting package documentation.
- Perform and analyze all bank/credit card reconciliations.
- Monitor receivable balances and collection efforts, ensuring adequate reserves are recorded as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures/policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Support audit processes, preparing internal and external audit schedules as needed and liaising with auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts and update figures in the Quickbooks (budget/forecasting) system.
If interested and immediately available, please send a copy of your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task
- Quickbooks is required
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.