The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for the daily communications and operations of the Recruiting team and applicants.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Scheduling interview and meetings
- Keep open communication with recruiters of change in interview schedules
- Utilize Taleo ATS to track applicants and travel
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodations
- Process expense reimbursements
- Update ATS with candidate status and interview schedule
- Be the first point of contact to candidates, hiring managers, and administrative team
- Review resumes submitted in Taleo and open and post job requisitions
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.