job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing and executing multiple collective bargaining agreements.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Interpretation of wages, benefits, pensions, FMLA and other items as they pertain to collective bargaining agreements.
- Interpreting complex labor laws and reconciling differences between labor law, the CBA, and Company policies and procedures.
- Work as liaison with Payroll, Human Resources and respective union.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) highly preferred
- 3+ years of union payroll experience required
Compensation is up to $30/hr based on previous experience. Qualified candidates please email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Union Payroll, Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.